- The Promoter (defined below) is offering the opportunity to win Deliveroo vouchers in accordance with these terms ("Game Terms"). These Game Terms apply to all "$2 Goal Giveaway matches" (each individual match referred to as a "$2 Goal Giveaway match") communicated by Deliveroo during Deliveroo's $2 Goal Giveaway, and should be read in parallel with the "How to Play Guide" shown here.
- Please read these Game Terms carefully. These Game Terms will apply to all participants. If any entrant does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of the Game Terms can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address at the end of these Game Terms.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open to all Singapore customers aged 18 or over who are able to order from any restaurant through their Deliveroo personal account, excluding any person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion. A customer is only eligible to win credit in connection with one order per $2 Goal Giveaway match.
- HOW TO ENTER: Entry into this promotion is automatic for all customers that meet the eligibility criteria and place an "ASAP" order on their personal Deliveroo account between 6-10pm on the day of a $2 Goal Giveaway match. The matches that are eligible for the $2 Goal Giveaway are indicated in Appendix A.
- THE PRIZE: All eligible entries will receive credit following the $2 Goal Giveaway match subject to the following terms:
The credit will be to the value of $2 for any goal scored during the 90 minutes (including any injury time) of the $2 Goal Giveaway match. Penalty shootouts, disallowed goals and goals scored during extra-time will not count. An email will be sent to the customer within 48 hours of the end of the relevant $2 Goal Giveaway match confirming the amount of credit that has been won, and how to claim it. The credit must be used within 7 days of the date the email is sent to the customer. If the credit is not redeemed or utilised within 7 days, the credits will expire and be disposed of. All Deliveroo Voucher Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the credit except to the extent they are inconsistent with these terms. A pool of $100,000 credits has been allocated to participating customers based on the number of goals scored during the relevant matches. Should the amount to be paid out under the mechanics of the promotion exceed the size of the credit pool, the pool of credits will be raised to match the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended Game Terms on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
- The Promoter will use the personal details supplied in customer's accounts, and in connection with this promotion for the administration and delivery of an order, and to contact and verify prize winner. The Promoter may also disclose information to its third-party contractors or partners to assist in conducting this prize draw.
- Normal Deliveroo Terms and Conditions of Service will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.com.sg/legal for more information.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd. Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in Singapore under company registration number 201534633Z and whose registered office is at 101 Tanjong Pagar Road.
If all of that reading worked up your appetite, head over to Deliveroo and see what amazing food is available in your area.
Appendix A 1. Argentina vs Croatia (Order between June 21, Thursday 6-10pm) 2. Poland vs Colombia (Order between June 24, Sunday 6-10pm) 3. England vs Belgium (Order between June 28, Thursday 6-10pm)
4. Round of 16 match 4 (Order between July 1, Sunday 6-10pm) 5. Round of 16 Match 8 (Order between July 3, Tuesday 6-10pm) 6. Quarter Finals match 3 (Order between July 7, Saturday 6-10pm) 7. Semi-finals Match 1 (Order between July 10, Tuesday 6-10pm) 8. Finals (Order between July 15, Sunday 6-10pm)