Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions "Terms" apply to the Promotion. By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Promotional Period: the Promotion will run from 12.00 am on Wednesday 23 October 2019 until 11.59 pm on Sunday 17 November 2019 (SGT).
- Eligibility: Participants must be 18 years or over, holders of a valid credit or debit card and be resident in Singapore. Employees, officers and workers (or their family members) of the Promoter (as defined below), and affiliates of the Promoter may not enter this Promotion.
- In order to have your name included in the draw for the Promotion, participants must complete a Qualifying Transaction.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, a "Qualifying Transaction" means the placing of a fulfilled Deliveroo order, of any value, from the entrants Deliveroo account, using a credit card or debit card, from any Deliveroo restaurant, during the Promotional Period.
- A Qualifying Transaction equals one entry into the Promotion. Multiple Qualifying Transactions are permitted per participant and shall be entered into the draw.
- The Prize: There is one daily prize of 'A Year's Worth of Free Food', which equals S$2,600 Deliveroo credit, constituting S$50 Deliveroo credit per week for 52 weeks, available for the duration of the Promotional Period. The Prize will be subjected to Deliveroo's voucher terms and conditions and cannot be transferred to a different account or redeemed for cash once it has been accepted.
- Prize draw: 1 winner will be drawn randomly following each day of the Promotional Period at 12pm at the registered offices of the Promoter defined below using anonymous random number picking software. Once the winner has been drawn:
- Deliveroo will make at least three attempts to contact the winner at the phone number and email address associated with their account within 10 working days.
- Winners have 7 days to respond to the notification ("Prize Notification") confirming they wish to claim the Prize. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited and will not be rolled over to another winner.
- Deliveroo will announce the confirmed winner's name on Deliveroo's Facebook page.
- If the winner accepts the Prize: he/she will receive a set of 52 x S$50 deliveroo voucher codes.
- The set of voucher codes will be sent to the winner within 7 working days from confirmation of claim.
- All 52 sets of S$50 credits will be valid for 365 days from the date of voucher issue (unless the credit is forfeited in advance in line with clause 12), and cannot be carried over to the next year.
- If at anytime during the 1 year period, the winner closes their Deliveroo account, or their account needs to be closed by Deliveroo for any reason such as suspected fraud or misuse, the credit may be forfeited, at Deliveroo's absolute discretion. The credit will also be forfeited if the winner's Deliveroo account is closed, either by the customer or Deliveroo, because of the winner's relocation to a country outside of Singapore, disability or death.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner consents to permit the Promoter to use the winner's name for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, including but not limited to publicity on the Promoter's websites and social media accounts, without compensation. The winner may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the Promotion and is obliged to provide quotes to the Promoter as and when requested by the Promoter, but is not obliged to participate in photographic publicity. If the winner does agree to have their photo taken as part of any publicity, the winner agrees that his/her image may be used for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- The Promoter is not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries or entries not successfully completed due to input error or a technical fault or interruption (for example a technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure) of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit in any way the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraud, or any other type of liability that may not be limited or excluded under applicable law. Subject to that, the Promoter shall have no liability for any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrants that is caused by: (i) technical problems of any kind that may limit or prevent any person's participation in the prize draw;
(ii) any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of a prize;
(iii) any act or omission of any third party, including any third party involved in the provision of services relevant to the Prize; or
(iv) any other events beyond the Promoter's control that may cause the prize draw to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the winner or to the prize in transit thereto; or
(v) any other liability, except where foreseeable and caused by the Promoter's negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time of your entry, both the entrant and the Promoter knew it might happen.
- The Promotion and these Terms will be governed by Singapore law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- If you have any queries or complaints about the Promotion, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Promoter of the Competition is Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd. Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in Singapore under company registration number 201534633Z and whose registered office is at 101 Tanjong Pagar Road.