This Singles' Day, celebrating with the perfect meal for one has never been easier with Deliveroo and Popeyes. After you've finished scouring your favourite online stores for all of the best deals (or if you're in the middle of it and don't want to be disturbed), head to Deliveroo and look out for Popeyes to get your late afternoon lunch for just $1!
Why did the Roo cross the road?
To get you some chicken of course!
Specifically, Popeyes 1-piece spicy fried chicken, garlic rice, mashed potatoes with Cajun gravy and Pepsi for just $1 (U.P. $10.90). Keep an eye out on 11/11 from 2:11 until 4:11, and get your chicken while stocks last. This will be available from any Popeyes outlet near you on Deliveroo, from Ang Mo Kio/Bishan, Joo Koon, Boon Lay, Orchard, Toa Payoh, Mountbatten/Dakota, Little India/Farrer Park, Punggol, Bugis, Jurong East, and Novena!
Get me some chicken!
Hungry yet? Need to fuel the online shopping spree? Here's how.
How to order:
- Open the Deliveroo App on Saturday, 11 November from 2:11pm- 4:11pm.
- Enter your postal code and search for restaurant Popeye's to place your order. Note: Unfortunately, we can't be everywhere.
- Place an order (orders are limited to one set per order)
- Wait for your order to be delivered
- Nom nom nom nom
Terms and conditions:
- Available only from Popeyes Ang Mo Kio/Bishan, Joo Koon, Boon Lay, Orchard, Toa Payoh, Mountbatten/Dakota, Little India/Farrer Park, Punggol, Bugis, Jurong East, and Novena, from 2.11pm to 4.11pm, on 11th November 2017 only. There will be no scheduled orders for this time period from Popeyes.
- Limited to 1 set per order. Orders will be rejected if it contains more than one set.
- Set items cannot be changed, and is limited to spicy chicken only.
- Do expect delays due to high demand.
- Limited quantities available.
- Your order may be rejected when stocks run out.
- An accepted order will be shown as delivered shortly after it is accepted. Your food will arrive between 30-60 minutes of your order being accepted.