Can you think of anything that tastes better than pizza? No? Well, how about pizza you don't have to pay the full price for? That's right, we're giving you money off your next delivery! Receive a sure-win sticker every time you spend $30 or more at Pizza Hut on Deliveroo, guaranteed! Talk about a slice of luck.
So, what are you waiting for? Find out how much we'll slice off the price from your next Pizza Hut order.
Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") carefully. These T&Cs will apply to all participants. If you do not agree with them, you should not participate.
- The Promoter (defined below) is offering the following Deliveroo credit prizes of a value between $3 and $10 for use on Pizza Hut orders on Deliveroo Singapore ("Pizza Hut Credit"), which can be redeemed instantly when revealed on the peel-to-reveal sticker.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: To receive a sure-win sticker, add "Slice the Price" to your order basket when ordering from participating "Pizza Hut" restaurants ("Participating Restaurants") from your Deliveroo account between 8 May and 31 May (subject to Participating Restaurant opening hours). Orders must hit a minimum of $30 spend before delivery and service fee.
- ELIGIBILITY: You can participate in the promotion if you are a SG customer who is able to order from a Participating Restaurant through your Deliveroo account, unless you are an employee of a Participating Restaurant or any other person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to your involvement or connection with this promotion.
- HOW TO WIN: When sticker is peeled off, it will reveal the amount of deliveroo credit you have won, and the promotional code you can use to apply the credit to your account.
- THE PRIZE: You have until 30 June 2019 to add credit to your account, and utilise the credit within 14 days from the date of redemption.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
- Normal Deliveroo Terms and Conditions of Service will apply to all orders – see https://deliveroo.com.sg/legal for more information.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd. Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in Singapore under company registration number 201534633Z and whose registered office is at 101 Tanjong Pagar Road.