MEX-imise your chances of going on that holiday you've always dreamed of. From the 15th of August 2019 to the 13th of Sept 2019, simply order from Guzman Y Gomez on the Deliveroo app and stand a chance to win a trip for 2 to Mexico! The more you order, the higher your chances of winning!
Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") carefully. These T&Cs will apply to all participants. If you do not agree with them, you should not participate.
Terms and Conditions:
- How to participate: A random scratch card will be added into your bag when you order from participating Guzman Y Gomez restaurants from your deliveroo account between the 15th of August and 13th of September 2019 (subject to the participating restaurant's opening hours), while stocks last.
- Participating Guzman Y Gomez restaurants to order from can be found at www.deliveroo.com/brands/guzman-y-gomez or here: Orchard Gateway The Star Vista Asia Square Mapletree Business City Tanjong Pagar Centre Northpoint Funan Editions Katong
- How to win the Food Prize:
- Scratch the front of the card to reveal a free deal that can be redeemed at any of the Guzman Y Gomez stores below:
- Orchard Gateway
- The Star Vista
- Asia Square
- Mapletree Business City
- Tanjong Pagar Centre
- How to win a Trip for 2 to Mexico:
- The back of the scratch card features either a Taco, Burrito, or Nachos.
- The first customer to collect and submit all 3 different designs will win the contest.
- To submit your entry, snap a photo of the 3 cards together and email it to with your deliveroo registered email address before the 10th of September to redeem your prize.
- In the event of multiple submissions, the prize will go to the first customer who has made an eligible submission.
- The prize comes in the form of a $3000 travel voucher redeemable at CHAN BROTHERS.
- If there is no submission by the 15th of September, the prize will be forfeited.
- You are an eligible candidate if you are a Singaporean customer who is able to order from any of the participating Guzman Y Gomez restaurants, unless you are an employee of Guzman Y Gomez, Deliveroo, or any other person whom, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to your involvement or connection with the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend or suspend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, or other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be notified in advance by posting amended T&Cs on this page and/or via the Promoters' social pages.
- Normal Deliveroo Terms and Conditions of Service will apply to all orders - see https://deliveroo.com.sg/legal for more information.
- The Promoter of the contest is Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd. Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd is a limited private company incorporated in Singapore under company registration number 201534633Z and whose registered office is at 101 Tanjong Pagar Road.