Promotion Mechanics: We want to celebrate Chinese New Year with you! From 1 - 28 Feb 2021, spend a min. of $20 (excluding delivery and service fees) for a chance to be one of 28 daily winners of $888 Deliveroo credits! That's not all. If you're lucky, you might even score a grand prize of $8,888!
DELIVEROO PROMOTION RULES
These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Win $888 Worth Of Food ("Promotion"). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.com.sg/privacy.
- Promoter: Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd (trading as Deliveroo), a company incorporated and registered in Singapore with registered company number 201534633Z and registered office address at 135 Cecil St, #10-01, MYP Plaza, Singapore, 069536 ("Deliveroo").
- Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at 12:00 am (SG time) on 1 February 2021, and closes at 11:59 (SG time) on 28 February 2021 ("Entry Period").
- 3.1. To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be a legal resident of Singapore and at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- 3.2. A Deliveroo account and a valid credit or debit card are required to enter the Promotion.
- 3.3. Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Deliveroo reasonably considers necessary.
- 3.4. Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Deliveroo or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
- 4.1 Log into the entrant's Deliveroo account on www.deliveroo.com.sg or the Deliveroo app and place a Qualifying Order from any restaurants with a minimum spend of S$20 before delivery and service fees, after any discount.
- 4.2 A "Qualifying Order" means a paid-for and delivered Deliveroo order above or equal to $20 spend (excluding tips and other service-related charges) in the promotion period including 1 to 28 February 2021 (each, an "Entry Day") during the Entry Period.
- 4.3 A Qualifying Order equals one entry into the Promotion. Multiple Qualifying Orders are permitted per participant and shall be entered into the draw.
- Prize & Prize Pool
$888 Deliveroo in-app credits
$8,888 Deliveroo in-app credits
Grand Prize: Entries between 1 - 21 February 2021 are eligible to win the Grand Prize of $888 Deliveroo in-app credits. Credits expire on 31 December 2021.
Entries between 22 - 28 February 2021 are also eligible to win the Grand Prize of $8,888 Deliveroo in-app credits. Credits expire on 31 December 2021.
- Prize conditions: The following conditions apply to the Prize:
Each Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Deliveroo considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Deliveroo's control, a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Deliveroo's discretion. Grand Prize:
$888 Deliveroo in-app credits
- Credits can be used on all restaurants.
- All credits are valid until 31 Dec 2021.
$8,888 Deliveroo in-app credits
- Credits can be used on all restaurants.
- Credits are valid until 31 Dec 2021.
- Winner notification: Daily Prizes: Deliveroo will announce the names of the Daily Prize winners on our Facebook Page every Monday and Thursday during the campaign period. The winner will be notified via email address linked to the winner's Deliveroo account within (5) working days following the winner selection. Deliveroo will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner's responsibility to monitor their voicemail and email account, including any junk mail folder, for receipt of the notification. Grand Prize: Deliveroo will announce the name of the Grand Prize winner on our Facebook Page within five (5) working days of the winner selection. The winner will be notified via email address linked to the winner's Deliveroo account within (5) working days following the winner selection. Deliveroo will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner's responsibility to monitor their voicemail and email account, including any junk mail folder, for receipt of the notification.
- Claiming the Prize: Grand Prize: Winners must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within five (5) working days of the date of the initial winner's notification ("Confirmation"). The Prize is time-sensitive and therefore failure to accept the Prize by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited.
- Promotional Gift
Customers may also receive a $5 credit to apply to their next order paid for using a United Overseas Bank card (the "Promotional Gift") with a Qualifying Order, in accordance with these terms. Such Promotional Gift will be made at Deliveroo's sole discretion.Each Promotional Gift is subject to Deliveroo's Voucher Terms and Conditions (https://deliveroo.com.sg/legal). The winner should ensure they are aware of any applicable expiry dates.
- The Promotional Gift can be used on all restaurants, with United Overseas Bank ("UOB") card payment only. Minimum spend of $20 is required.
- The Promotional Gift is only valid with payment using UOB credit card. Mobile contactless payments, such as Apple Pay or Google Pay will not be valid.
- All Promotional Gifts are valid until 31 Mar 2021.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Promotional Gift can only be utilised once and is limited to 1 redemption per customer.
- Recipients of Promotional Gift will be instantly notified via in-app pop up screen after a Qualifying Order is made.
- No more than 7000 Promotional Gifts will be made during the Promotion. Promotional Gifts will be made at Deliveroo's discretion.
- Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the entrant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion if requested and that Deliveroo is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner's name and image in connection with such publicity. Each entrant agrees that Deliveroo may share, publish or promote any image, video, text or other content submitted or uploaded to any website in connection with this Promotion on its corporate website, blogs or its Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account.
- Liability: Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Deliveroo (or any person acting on Deliveroo's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Deliveroo's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Deliveroo website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules.
- No Endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ("Social Networks") or any other third party. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network's rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Promotion is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Deliveroo reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Deliveroo reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Deliveroo's reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prizes may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Deliveroo, Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner) that Deliveroo regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Disclosure of winner's details: By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Deliveroo using the contact details at the end of these Rules. To request disclosure of winners' details, enquirers must submit a request to by 31 Mar 2021. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prizes have been validly claimed.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from Singapore, and where permitted by law. Deliveroo makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Deliveroo's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 19, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Deliveroo's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by Singapore law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Promotion will be processed in accordance with the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.com.sg/privacy. In particular:
- Deliveroo is the controller in respect of entrants' personal data obtained in connection with the Promotion.
- Deliveroo will process, and permit the processing of, entrants' personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Promotion.
- It is necessary for Deliveroo to use entrants' personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of the Promotion or it is in Deliveroo's legitimate interest to use entrants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion.
- Deliveroo may share entrants' personal data with certain Deliveroo vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Promotion.
- Deliveroo will retain entrants' personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice.
- Entrants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it; (ii) to have it corrected or deleted; (iii) to limit the way in which it is used; (iv) to object to its use; (v) to transfer it; (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling); and (vii) to complain to the regulator. For more information about data subject rights, please see Deliveroo's Privacy Notice. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
- Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to Deliveroo at: firstname.lastname@example.org.