Promotion Mechanics: It's our 5th birthday and we've got an extra special guestlist: you. From 2-29 Nov 2020, spend a min. of $30 (excluding delivery and service fees) for a chance to be one of 28 daily winners of a luxurious 2D1N at The Fullerton Hotels—inclusive of 2 adults, a complimentary kids bed and $100 dining credit! That's not all. If you're lucky, you might even score tons of other dazzling surprises including dining vouchers so you can save while you eat. Ready for a celebration you'll never forget?
DELIVEROO PROMOTION RULES
These are the terms and conditions ("Rules") that apply to the Our birthday, your getaway ("Promotion"). By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to these Rules and confirms they have read and understood the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.com.sg/privacy.
- Promoter: Deliveroo Singapore Pte Ltd (trading as Deliveroo), a company incorporated and registered in Singapore with registered company number 201534633Z and registered office address at 135 Cecil St, #10-01, MYP Plaza, Singapore, 069536 ("Deliveroo").
- Entry period: The Promotion opens for entry at 12:00 am (SG time) on 2 November 2020, and closes at 11:59 (SG time) on 29 November 2020 ("Entry Period").
- 3.1. To participate in the Promotion, entrants must be a legal resident of Singapore and at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- 3.2. A Deliveroo account and a valid credit or debit card are required to enter the Promotion.
- 3.3. Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to require proof of eligibility in such form as Deliveroo reasonably considers necessary.
- 3.4. Not eligible: The following persons are not eligible to enter the Promotion: (i) any employee or other individual engaged by Deliveroo or any of its associated companies; (ii) members of the immediate family and/or household (whether related or not) of any of those individuals; and (iii) anyone else professionally involved with the operation or administration of the Promotion.
- How to enter: To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
- 4.1. Log into the entrant's Deliveroo account on www.deliveroo.com.sg or the Deliveroo app and place a Qualifying Order from any restaurants with a minimum spend of S$30 before delivery and service fees, after any discount.
- 4.2. A "Qualifying Order" means a paid-for and delivered Deliveroo order above or equal to $30 spend (excluding tips and other service-related charges) in the promotion period including 2 to 29 November 2020 (each, an "Entry Day") during the Entry Period.
- 4.3. A Qualifying Order equals one entry into the Promotion. Multiple Qualifying Orders are permitted per participant and shall be entered into the draw. Each entrant can only win one prize.
- 4.4. Each Qualifying Order has the chance to win an instant dining voucher prize, or automatically be entered into the Grand Prize draw.
- 4.5. Entrants will be notified immediately via in-app pop up screen after they have placed an order whether they have won an instant prize, or is entered into the Grand Prize draw
- Prize & Prize Pool
$5 Dining Voucher
$10 Dining Voucher
2D1N The Fullerton Hotel Stay
2D1N The Fullerton Bay Hotel Stay
Instant Prizes: $5 Dining vouchers applicable on next order, with no minimum spend required.
Can be used on all restaurants, with Citibank or UOB credit card payment only. UOB or Citibank voucher is only valid with payment using UOB Card or Citi Credit Card, respectively. Mobile contactless payments, such as Apple Pay or Google Pay will not be valid. Voucher expires on 31 December 2020.
$10 Dining vouchers applicable on next order, with minimum $50 spend. Can be used on any of these restaurants on Deliveroo: Blu Kouzina, Three Buns, Kurry Korner, Da Paolo, SaladStop!, Khansama, Common Man Stan, Peperoni Pizzeria, Soup Restaurant, Dian Xiao Er, Ichiban Sushi, Ichican Bento, &Joy Dining Hall and Napolizz Pizza. Voucher expires on 13 December 2020.
Grand Prize: Entries between 2 - 15 November 2020 are eligible to win the Grand Prize of 2D1N hotel stay at The Fullerton Hotel, Marina Bayview Room worth $646.
Entries between 16 - 29 November 2020 are eligible to win the Grand Prize of 2D1N hotel stay at The Fullerton Bay Hotel, Deluxe Room worth $790.
For both Grand Prizes, the following winning package is inclusive of:
- Complimentary Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 kids below 11 years
- Complimentary extra bed for child below 11 years
- S$100nett Dining credit per stay (Refer to T&Cs for full details)
- 20% discount off Spa Treatments / Massage at The Fullerton Hotel Spa
- 20% discount off F&B
- Complimentary Parking
- Early check-in / Late check-out subject to hotel availability
- Prize conditions: The following conditions apply to the Prize:
Each Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is available. However, if Deliveroo considers it appropriate, or if it becomes necessary for reasons beyond Deliveroo's control, a Prize may be varied or swapped for a suitable alternative in Deliveroo's discretion.
Each Prize is subject to Deliveroo's Voucher Terms and Conditions (https://deliveroo.com.sg/legal). The winner should ensure they are aware of any applicable expiry dates.
$5 Bank-Dining Voucher (United Overseas Bank and Citibank)
- Voucher can be used on all restaurants, with Citibank or UOB credit card payment only.
- UOB or Citibank voucher is only valid with payment using UOB Card or Citi Credit Card, respectively. Mobile contactless payments, such as Apple Pay or Google Pay will not be valid.
- Voucher has limited redemptions
- Vouchers received on the week of 2 Nov, must be added to account by 15 Nov, Sun, 23:59 (SG time).
- Vouchers received on the week of 9 Nov, must be added to account by 22 Nov, Sun, 23:59 (SG time).
- Vouchers received on the week of 16 Nov, must be added to account by 29 Nov, Sun, 23:59 (SG time).
- Vouchers received on the week of 23 Nov, must be added to account by 6 Dec, Sun 23:59(SG time).
- All vouchers are valid until 31 Dec 2020.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Voucher can only be utilised once and is limited to 1 redemption per customer.
- Deliveroo reserves the right, at their reasonable discretion, to vary, add to or delete the Promotion terms and/or terminate the Promotion at any time.
Hotel Stay Terms & Condition
- Booking must be made before 31 March 2021. For Room reservations, please call (65) 6533 8388 or via email email@example.com.
- Gift Voucher may not be exchanged for cash or other hotel services
- Please refer to the gift voucher when making your advance booking and please present the voucher at the reception upon your arrival
- Cancellation must be made 48-hours before arrival or the voucher will be considered used
- Validity is as specified and may not be extended
- Blackout dates apply (24, 25, 30 & 31 December 2020 & 1 January 2021)
- The above rate is valid for all days of the week
- This voucher is not valid on Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays and special occasions such as New Year's Eve, Valentine's Days and may include other Blackout day determined by the hotel, unless stated otherwise.
Guest may utilise the dining credit at The Fullerton Hotel and The Fullerton Bay Hotel Singapore dining outlets, in-room dining, minibar
Terms and Conditions:
1) The dining credit is not applicable for the following promotions:
- Afternoon tea at The Courtyard and The Landing Point
- Jade Dim Sum Lunch on weekends and Public Holiday; Jade Set Lunch Menu
2) Advance reservations at the dining outlets are required and booking is subject to availability.
3) Dining credit must be utilised during the stay period. Any unused balance will be forfeited and cannot be reimbursed in cash.
4) Dining credits may not be used with other promotions for further discounts
- Winner notification: Instant Prizes: The winner will be instantly notified via in-app pop up screen after a Qualifying Order is made. Winner will receive the Prize (voucher code) in their deliveroo registered email address. Winners must be subscribed to Deliveroo's Marketing communication (allow in-app notification and opt-in to CRM newsletters) in order to receive the instant prize. Grand Prizes: Deliveroo will announce the names of the Grand Prize winners on our Facebook Page every Monday and Thursday during the campaign period. The winner will be notified via email address linked to the winner's Deliveroo account within (5) working days following the winner selection. Deliveroo will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner, but it is the winner's responsibility to monitor their voicemail and email account, including any junk mail folder, for receipt of the notification.
- Claiming the Prize: Instant Prize: Winners must utilise the voucher prize before the voucher expiry date. Grand Prize: Winners must accept the Prize by confirming their eligibility and acceptance within [five (5)] working days of the date of the initial winner's notification ("Confirmation"). The Prize is time-sensitive and therefore failure to accept the Prize by the deadline may result in the Prize being forfeited.
- Publicity: By entering this Promotion, each entrant agrees that in the event of a win, the entrant will take part in reasonable publicity connected with the Promotion if requested and that Deliveroo is entitled (but not obliged) to use the winner's name and image in connection with such publicity. Each entrant agrees that Deliveroo may share, publish or promote any image, video, text or other content submitted or uploaded to any website in connection with this Promotion on its corporate website, blogs or its Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account.
- Liability: Deliveroo will not be liable for: (i) any loss that is not caused by Deliveroo (or any person acting on Deliveroo's behalf); (ii) any loss caused by any event or circumstance beyond Deliveroo's reasonable control; (iii) any loss of profits or revenue, loss of anticipated savings or loss of goodwill; or (iv) any unavailability of the Deliveroo website or app. However, nothing in these Rules limits or excludes any person's liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, for fraud or for any matter for which it would be illegal to limit or exclude liability. In particular, consumers have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described and services which are not performed with reasonable care and skill and these legal rights are in addition to and are not affected in any way by anything contained in these Rules.
- No Endorsement: This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ("Social Networks") or any other third party. Access to Social Networks is at all times subject to the relevant Social Network's rules, terms and policies. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Social Networks and any other social networking platform on which the Promotion is communicated shall have no liability to any person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion howsoever caused, including for any costs, expenses, damages and other liabilities.
- Interference with the Promotion: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the content or legitimate operation of this Promotion is prohibited and may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and in these circumstances Deliveroo reserves all its rights and remedies.
- Cancellation and variation: Deliveroo reserves the right to vary, suspend or cancel the Promotion and/or these Rules if it considers it necessary or appropriate to do so, including if there is any actual or anticipated breach of applicable law or if variation, suspension or cancellation is necessary due to an event outside Deliveroo's reasonable control. In the event of cancellation, the Prizes may be awarded to winners drawn from entries received prior to cancellation.
- Disqualification: Without limiting the options available to Deliveroo, Deliveroo reserves the right at any time to disqualify entries or entrants (including the winner) that Deliveroo regards as being in breach of these Rules, any applicable laws, any terms and conditions referred to in these Rules or the spirit of the Promotion.
- Disclosure of winner's details: By entering this Promotion, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way, or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting Deliveroo using the contact details at the end of these Rules. To request disclosure of winners' details, enquirers must submit a request to by 31 Dec 2020. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prizes have been validly claimed.
- Accessing these Rules: Any website on which these Rules are posted is only intended to be accessed from Singapore, and where permitted by law. Deliveroo makes no representation that materials relating to this Promotion are appropriate or available for use at other locations. Access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited.
- Severance and waiver: If any part of these Rules is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the rest of these Rules will not be affected. Deliveroo's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Disputes: Subject to Rule 19, if there is a dispute about the Promotion or these Rules, Deliveroo's decisions are final. If there is a dispute between these Rules and any other document referred to in these Rules, these Rules take precedence to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Promotion and these Rules are governed by Singapore law, and any disputes arising in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
- Personal data: Entrants acknowledge that any personal data of entrants processed in connection with this Promotion will be processed in accordance with the Deliveroo Privacy Notice at https://deliveroo.com.sg/privacy. In particular:
- Deliveroo is the controller in respect of entrants' personal data obtained in connection with the Promotion.
- Deliveroo will process, and permit the processing of, entrants' personal data for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice, which purposes include the administration of the Promotion.
- It is necessary for Deliveroo to use entrants' personal data to perform its obligations to entrants in relation to the administration of the Promotion or it is in Deliveroo's legitimate interest to use entrants' personal data in the ways described in these Rules in order to ensure the proper administration of the Promotion.
- Deliveroo may share entrants' personal data with certain Deliveroo vendors in order to assist with the administration of the Promotion.
- Deliveroo will retain entrants' personal data for as long as it is required for the purposes described in these Rules and Deliveroo's Privacy Notice.
- Entrants have certain rights in relation to their personal data, including: (i) to obtain copies of it; (ii) to have it corrected or deleted; (iii) to limit the way in which it is used; (iv) to object to its use; (v) to transfer it; (vi) not to be subject to decisions based on automated processing (including profiling); and (vii) to complain to the regulator. For more information about data subject rights, please see Deliveroo's Privacy Notice. Please note that many data subject rights are not absolute and the extent to which they apply may vary depending on the circumstances and any exemptions that may apply.
- Contact: Enquiries about this Promotion can be sent to Deliveroo at: firstname.lastname@example.org.